Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!







Isn't it hard to believe that Toree is already three years old! Clint and I were talking and it seems like she was just barely born. We all know the old saying, "Time Flies".

Anyways Toree had a fun birthday party with her new friends. She had a bit of a melt down so she was in trouble and later apologized for it, I'm sure just so she could get out.:) I sort of put the moms on the spot, not giving them enough time to do online shopping, so we all did our birthday shopping at THE grocery store in Pinedale and suprizingly she got some neat presents that she really loved. I think I'm getting the hang of living in a small town w/o shopping............

I never ever thought I'd be giving any of my kids a kitty cat party, let alone make them a kitty cat cake. Pretty funny huh? Cole said that I could get a job at Ridley's in the cake department. (How sweet is he?) Thanks to all who gave Toree presents. We love you!

5 comments:

Juanita said...

Hey my Wyoming Buddies! I guess I've been busy with school and haven't gotten to check my friends' blogs so I am glad that you have stuff up! Toree is 3!!!! O I miss you guys! I know I didn't get to see you again while you were here and I can't remember when you are coming again. I want to see you guys! Love ya!

MiStY said...

Hey Kel, I feel the same about my three year old... It seems like he was just born. Toree is so cute and I think the cat cake is purrr-fect:o) I think it will surprise you how resourceful you become and how good of an improvisor you will be after living in the "small-town" for awhile. Take Care

Amee said...

No Way! Toree would never have a tantrum...not sweet little Toree. You know if you would just give her what she want you wouldn't have tantrums!! I swear that face is just so precious...she amazes me more all the time.

Kerry said...

Hi Kelli-
I'm so glad I found your blog! It was so good to see you at bunko...we miss you so much! But it is good to see how well you guys are doing in Wyoming. I'm so glad you are liking it there...Your kids are growing up so much! Keep in touch!

JoVon said...

Kayla said your kitty cake looked good but wants to know if it was good. She has no faith in Betty