Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween came and went so fast this year, I can't believe it. Does it seem that way to anyone else? The businesses on main street handed out candy, so that was first on the Halloween trek list. We went with our friends; Kim, Preston, and Broc. After main street, Rendevous Pointe (a senior center here in Pinedale)had pizza and lemonade for anyone who wanted to brave a crowd.:) Then we went to the church for games and trunk or treat. (which I am still trying to adapt to):)
It was funny, after the first place that we went, Toree said, "Thanks mom, that was fun!" Then she started to eat her candy. I'll have to remember the days when she is so easily pleased.














5 comments:

Kerry said...

Cute costumes!

Krazie Jr'z said...

wow kel, your kids have grown up so much, they are adorable. Looks like they had fun in the snow. I must say i agree with you on the time thing, it flies!! We sure miss ya! Lyndsey

Amee said...

ha lanee i think i broke my leg can you come fix it.cole wreres the bull?toree are you snug as a bug in a rug?

Amee said...

Just wanted you to know that SAGE has become a blog expert all of the sudden! I just found out that she posted comments on several peoples blogs...so the blog above was Sage not me!

Kerry said...

Love your new family picture!!! You guys look so good!