Sunday, April 5, 2009

Christmas in Wyoming 2008







Wow, our first Christmas away from home! It was sure made me feel homesick. But mom sent us some cream cheese croissant rolls ( a tradition for Christmas morning for as long as I can remember), so that did help.:) It was nice having a white Christmas, it seemed like that was how it was supposed to be. Lainee was nervous that Santa wouldn't find us in Wyoming, but never fail, he did. After a couple of days at home we headed off to St. George to see all of the Grandmas and Grandpas. By the loot that the kids brought home from the grandparents you would have thought Santa left a stash in St. George for us too.:)



3 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

Hey Kel, I have missed you guys.It is fun to keep up on blogs and see the goings on. I tried to come see you ae our in-laws when you were in town but by the time I fed the baby and came over you were gone :( So maybe next time. Congrats to Jo I am glad she found someone that treats her right. You can never fail with a Brandon :)

Amee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amee said...

Hey friend...I'm glad to see you are back on the blogging wagon again. I thought I was going to have to send you a nasty message, but you came through. Love ya and Miss ya tons. Can't wait to see you guys in June!